追蹤者

2012年11月26日 星期一

資優生下課後共學團體-第二次故事活動La La StoryTeller

英文故事歡樂堡-2012-11-25
昨天一口氣竟然講了3個故事:
1.The Crocodile and The Dentist
   Warm Up- I can do it
   Kid's Rhymes and Song ( by La La)
   The little boy say I can brush my teeth,  brush ! brush! brush!
   The little girl say I can brush my teeth,  brush! brush! brush!
   This is the way we brush our teeth, brush our teeth,  so early in the morning.
    I can brush my teeth every day.

   ( The little girl Lisa added  "I can brush my teeth every night? "  so wonderful can be bring new words in the class )

   Our Activities: Today I ready two different Activities
   the first: Art & Craft:  My Crocodile hand puppet
   the second: I am nurse game
 
  This is my drops : Here are four people had some ache and they need a right pills.  So the nurse will be feed them in
 right color, right shape medicine. 
If we negllectfully got sick ,  We  must be taken the right pill from Doctor's instruction.

2. Froggy Get Dressed :
    Warm Up- Green Froggy, Green Froggy, What can you do !
The Activity : Dressed myself.

3. I want my tooth
       

沒有留言:

張貼留言