追蹤者

2013年4月8日 星期一

《The Runaway Bunny》- La La StoryTeller

The Runaway Bunny-拉拉 圖書館說故事(2013-04-07

By Margaret wise Brown 
Pictures by Clement Hurd
 
Author: Margaret Wise Brown
Who is a beautiful women, I like her hair and it’s ought to say she is so charming.
She was one few writers have been as attuned to the concerns and emotions of childhood as she.  Whe worte as these:  ( My World), ( Goodnight  Moon)  and this (The Runaway Bunny)   she lives only 43 old of ages.  But these picture books are always leaving us a good reading time.
 
兒童節剛過,所以早之前計畫在四月初的故事活動,就希望一起來讀這本溫馨小兔及永遠帶著他的兔媽媽,她又如何守著她親愛的Little Bunny呢?
 
Kid’s song: Little Bunny, Little Bunny, Where are you going?
Lyrics by La La
Where are you going, Where are you going, Little Bunny! Little Bunny!
Now I am a fish, I am swimming around you.
Where are you going, Where are you going, Little Bunny! Little Bunny!
Now I am a bird, I am flying away
Where are you going, Where are you going, Little Bunny! Little Bunny!
Now I am a flower, I am blooming out.
 
Story Time- Once there was a little bunny who wanted to run away.  So he said to his mother, “I am running away.”  Then his mother said:  “ If you run away.”,  “ I will run after you. For you are my little bunny.”  …… We will see the mother bunny will be always follow or get along where ever the little bunny to go……
 
Activity- This time.  I will be leading  children to be thinking of something.
So,  I ask the children If you have the chance,  What would you became to be ?,  In the first.  Some children are keeping silence and in shy.  Only one child raise her hand and tell me,  她想當魚:Ok! Then I ask the girl said : I will be a fish.
Then I must be thinkg some thing to cooperate with the child. So I said: I will be a fisherman.  I will fish for you ( showed out my props : Carrot) , ( I thought this beginning are very good, Because that is similar have reminder other children known and understand how to play this story now…..
So the children are glad to enjoy this game. 
They said(有些只會將中文,我就借機引導他們說英文)…..then I said………………………….. (應用簡單的句型,每個小朋友在遊戲中玩故事學英文)
I will be a flower ….. I will be gardener to water for you.
I will be a house…… I will be housekeeper to clear for you.
I will be a beautiful butterfly(這位女孩帶大約2年級,但很害羞,他很希望参一腳,又不敢出來,還是媽媽了解她 鼓勵她出來講)…… I will be a flowere honey to feed for you.
I will be a orange bear…… I will be teeth to bite at you.
小朋友開始知道怎麼玩故事了,哇! 都搶著要說可惜下節課還有別的同事要講,所以只好結束我的時間,這樣的帶領是不是玩故事說英文~  好玩吧!
 
 

沒有留言:

張貼留言