追蹤者

2012年3月31日 星期六

《The Tiny Seed》La La StoryTeller

La La說故事-2012-03-31
新北市圖志工-英文說故事時間 The Tiny Seed

 
The Tiny Seed
Author and Ilustrator- Eric Carle

1. Warm-up Time:  I made the kid's song for this story.
    " Tiny Seed, Tiny Seed, Where are you going ?
   
   Lyric:  
   Tiny Seed, Tiny Seed, Where are you going ?
   Tiny Seed, Tiny Seed, Where are you going ?
   Bees N Birds and Butterfly,  Bring me over the land. then I fall down on a good ground.
   Some sunshine and few rains~  I am blooming a beautiful flower .

2. Story summary:
    In an autumn, The wind blows and blows and shaken the seel  sailing for across far away.  Over across the land,
    The big seed fly too high than it was burnt under the hot sun, one seed sails too fast to fall down to the ocean.
and when the seed fly on the ice-mountain.  You need courage up yourself. Otherwise you will froze to be die.  
    So the tiny seed are so brave and find the good land and some sun shine and few rains than she will be blooming the bigest flower.   But when the wind blows again .......

3. Activity:  Every kid are likly the flower. 
  So., I shared a picture of Flower Anatomy card to every kids.

~ The End ~

附記:
前些日去圖書館說了 " The Tiny Seed" 這本繪本. 自己編了這首 Kid's song & 手指謠: " Tiny Seed " 其實.,其中有一句原先想用的詞句,似乎怪怪的.但我編的曲唱起來是順溜的
原創歌詞 (The original I made Lyric is) :
Tiny seed, Tiny seed, Where are you going ?
Tiny seed, Tiny seed, where are you going?
Bees N Birds and butterfly,Bring me over the land.
Then I fall down  a good ground.
A few rains and some sunshine ~
I am blooming a beautiful flower !

實際上 Bee and butterfly 不便傳播種子,而是傳播花粉 , 怕是否誤導小孩 So., When I song it., I changed " Bee n bird and butterfly " into " The wind blows and birds fly " on library vouteer Storytelling Time.
一般種子是靠風及鳥較正確. 但是童謠.,小朋友應較喜歡與動物為伍., " Bees N Birds and Butterfly"
我又超喜歡用這個詞句.  於是先前PO 文 問讀者., 也上FB請教 劉清彥老師(自由作家),  老師給了我一句很好的解說
" 童謠就是常常沒有邏輯, 也跳脫現實"   我好喜歡這句" 沒有邏輯,跳脫現實.,  真正指正我錯誤的觀念., 也讓我一顆不安的心釋懷很多., 也感謝 FB同好(胡意)的喜愛及指正(fall down "on" a good ground, 她說應要加 on)
  
其實這首已是第3首了,而且這首我都編了手指謠.  只是我的破嗓子不敢 PO 上YouTube. 但是還是要感謝大家的喜愛 也鼓舞我再接再厲創作更好的英文童謠.



沒有留言:

張貼留言