追蹤者

2013年7月1日 星期一

Kid's Song- Ten Apples ( La La edited on July 2013)

Kid's Song: 『Ten Apples』

This new song was thought of some months ago.  Original,  I ready it for my storytelling of 《 Orange, Pear, Apple, Bear》
I made all lyrics for Orange, Pear and Apples three different fruits  in this song,  When I practiced the song and finished all the crafts to match the activities of this story.,  But the final I didn't work it in my storytime.  Because I did another style for last story. And now, I remind of this song and I pick it again for my next week which is a story of sharing.  I think this song will be better for this theme story. 
Hoping that you will like this new song:

Kid's Song: 【TEN APPLES】
Lyrics by La La

One apple, two apples, three apples hang on tree.
Four apples, five apples, six apples hang on tree.
Seven apples, eight apples, nine apples hang on tree.
Ten apples hang on tree.
Ten apples , nine apples, eight apples pick for you.
Seven apples, six apples , five apples pick for me.
Four apples, three apples, two apples pick for you.
One apples pick for me.

沒有留言:

張貼留言